Sunday, December 27, 2009

the funniest niece i ever had!!


her name is sara if u don't know her. she always make me smile and laugh all day long. she just got a sister a month ago and after that, she being so wild and uncontrollable. hehehehehe....
*like her that way*

last night, she's wearing my 'cekak' upside down!!! then, she was pretending to be like an alien. speak some nuts language (kinda sound like a rusia+germany language). when she speak, all her air liur merecik-recik!!

her signature word ( just a few among many funny words) is 'abujik'.
i don't know what the hell is that.. but mummy told me that abujik is stand for "please dukung i".. hehehehehe....

she's grow so fast....
today, she's standing on a chair, half naked( perkara bese untuk kami tgok die x pkai baju) hahahaha... and she sing 'thru my window' ( lagu tema TMnet) with her own words. my akak ipar and me laughing like hell!! then sara's mom say,"sapa name sara?" and sara answer,"angkat tangan"...
i'm was speechless heard her said that!! so clever!

she's always bright my day with all her silly attitude. altough sometimes she was so ANNOYING... hehehehehe...

nota kaki:she's sit on my lap when i was typing this post and try to disturb me with her so-not-cute staring. like an alps!! hehehehe..

1 comment: